I really found this a great hotel, as I prefer the smaller hotels and have found the staff gets to know you and you aren't just another vacationer. The restaurant and bar staff always greeted us with a friendly smile and English and Spanish welcome. The food in the buffet restaurant was very good, good variety. You could eat inside or outside which I really enjoy!
The activity staff were fun, Nidia and Mayra in particular are wonderful women who did the water aerobics and games. Other activity staff were also humorous, lively, friendly and fun but I don't know their names :)
The evening entertainment was good quality, the hotel hires a theatre troupe and the light show and their Mayan cultural shows were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "People say I'm gorgeous, but that's just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that's definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids' Club". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico