Just returned from a 1 week stay at Oasis Tulum. Beach and staff get high ratings, but the main lobby is deceiving. Initially u think that u r staving at a luxury resort, but this is not the case. There are two resorts here, oasis tulum and grand oasis. This hotels caters to the folks wearing black bands (the grand oasis quests). The oasis tulum , u r treated like second class citizens, told that u can,t go to certain bars, restaurants or are areas. We complained on the hotel computer in the lobby and received a black wristband on day 5 of our 7 day staff.
U can upgrade when you arrive for around an additional $400 dollars. Yikes!
Bottom line this is not the place to go if u r young and looking for a lot of nightly action. It is a relaxing resort, very low key if that is what u want. Would I return, very unlikely. Think I could have spent my $ better in another resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "People say I'm gorgeous, but that's just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that's definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids' Club". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico