First off our 'room' was in the 'Casa' not Oasis Tulum, an Old ground floor 'tiny box' with a king size bed..the rumble of whatever was running didn't allow sleep anyway!! There was No Warm water and the cold trickled out..the door had up to a half inch gap All around it...it was quite a 'walk-in-the-rain' to the actual Resort where we were only allowed into certain areas..
We paid to upgrade..this second story room in the Oasis Tulum was the same but larger with 2 double beds 'put together'..sm.balcony looked at scraggly trees that shaded it completely,with the added advantage of the kids playground below..Very musty and the pillows not only stank but were hard and lumpy..there was Mold on the lampshades, the drapes/sheers, the ceiling.. The best thing about the place was the beach which had crappy access and access to 1 washroom which was past the beach bar--- and restaurants----alittle farther past the tiny gift shop----and Oh darn it is flooding again!!!
This time flying wasn't much better than last time (crying babies moved into the open 'elite' seats)...payed for 'elite' again and just about froze my feet by the wing door(didn't want to pay $10 for a cheap blanket) also had water dripping on me...going home we noticed kids and adults go to the front asking for cans of pop so my husband and I asked for one on there next rounds...we were given a partial glass. After asking why the attendant told us there wasn't enough to give a can to everyone..ELITE ??? oh ya and the Food is awful!!
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Maya Riviera
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “People say I’m gorgeous, but that’s just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that’s definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids’ Club.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.