We traveled from October 14-21.
Overall, our trip was very good. Food was great, Drinks were plentiful, ...what more do you need!?! We did get an upgrade to the grand side which did help. We only went to the Italian and Mexican a la carte's once, as we were more than satisfied with the buffet. Lots of selection.
Not sure what the rooms look like on the 'non' grand side, but our room was clean and spacious, and the bed was comfy.
We also really liked the location of this resort as it was close to many things in the area such as, the ruins of Tulum, Coba and Muyil, Ziplining, Xel-Ha and Turtle Bay. All of which we took advantage of! It was an awesome experience. There is also a bunch more stuff in the area to do, ...or just relax on the beach! The beach is really nice here! Of all the other resorts that we walked along, I think our beach was the nicest.
If I were to suggest improvements within the resort, I would say to improve the glass railing system that is in sooo many places around the resort. Although they are aesthetically pleasing, they are large panels of glass attached at the bottom only. Making them a little too wobbly for my liking. One of the first things I told my Girlfriend when we got there was to be careful around the railings. Especially when you have had one too many drinks!
Overall, it was a beautiful resort in a good location, for a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "People say I'm gorgeous, but that's just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that's definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids' Club". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico