My fiance and I stayed at Oasis Tulum 2-10 feb 2013 and we loved it!!!
The food was fabulous and we loved the buffet so much, we ended up eating most of our meals there. There was always free outside tables and eating by the beach with the wonderful tropical breeze was a dream.
The room was very comfortable with AC working very well and great water pressure / temperature. NO bugs whatsoever!
The place is spotless!!! Public areas and washrooms are constantly being cleaned.
The beach is amazing. But you need beach shoes to go in the water as there is a mix of sand and rocks but if you love to snorkel like we do, the reefs are just a few meters away and they are just beautiful!!! I recommend bringing your owns mask, snorkel and fins as there is no water sports club at this property. The PR lends a few masks and snorkel for 2 hours at a time though, if you do not have your own. If you like walking the beach, you will be happy..as you can easily do a 2 hour walk if you stop once in a while for a cooling swim.
There is a great choice of background music, very Zen and relaxing. No ugly Boum boum as I have seen in many other properties.
On the downside...there are not enough beach chairs so some days, you'll be stuck on your towels...but there are lots of trees for shade.
But apart from that, everything was great and we would go back there without hesitation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “People say I’m gorgeous, but that’s just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that’s definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids’ Club.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico