Ok, where to start... (FROM 31 DEC TO JAN 7)
First of all, this is a two part Hotel. The first part of it (old one) is the Oasis Tulum. Worst then ever!! Thank god i was not in the section of the hotel, but every people that i knew at this hotel was complaining. No one, NO ONE! was happy. They were saying all the same thing, old rooms, sink didnt work , shower without any press ion and so on.
I was with my wife and my daughter at the Grand Oasis, its abit better, you have access to the restaurant a la carte from Oasis but theres not entertaining at all. 2 Bars, and 2 restaurant and one of them you need to pay 30$usd per person. It sucks!
I could say alot more about this hotel but i will never go back in my life.
Ive been to other hotels in riviera maya, like barcelo, grand bahia principe and grand sirens and the Oasis one is not even at their fingers.
Very very very disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "People say I'm gorgeous, but that's just how nature made me: fresh and beautiful, with a price that's definitely down to earth. I run with the quiet crowd, away from the bright lights and hustle, but my beach is the most extraordinary paradise you can imagine, with its amazing shape and coral reef, and spectacular scenery all around. Bring the family: spend time at my spa while the children check out my super new Kids' Club". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Oasis Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Grand Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Oasis Grand Rivera Maya
- Grand Oasis Riviera Maya Hotel
- Club Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Akumal
- Oasis Grand Riviera Maya Hotel
- Oasis Tulum Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico