“Superior Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 13 Attractions in Akumal
Type: Educational Sites, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Dos Ojos Scuba specializes in cavern and cave diving services, including guiding and training (IANTD - Cavern to Full Cave Diver and PADI - all recreational scuba diver levels). The dive shop is located at the main entrance of cenotes Dos Ojos on Highway 307, close to Xel-Ha, about 6 miles (10 km) south of Akumal or 10 miles (12 km) north of Tulum.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
4 attraction reviews
“Superior Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our guide to Dos Ojos cenote was super, he was aware of both our our skill levels, one with less than 10 dives another with dozens and dozens, though it has been 15 years, so this was the refresher dive.
One came with full gear, the other rented all but snorkle.
Equipment was great, service great. We had a fabulous time.
Luis and his team were quite helpful.
It is nice that this is a true Mexican owned business, nit jus

Visited April 2012

Luanda, Angola
164 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service and Mind Blowing Dive Sites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Luis and his team offer excellent and patient service not just to Dos Ojos but to other nearby cenotes. My nephew and I were hooked by the sheer beauty of the light rays at these cenotes. They offer serious sidemount and full technical cave diving courses in addition to recreational dives. It's not cheap but worth it!

Visited January 2013
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great Dive Adventure!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I showed up on my own, and they were ready to take me to the Cenote. Great dive, very cool experience!

Atlanta GA
6 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling in Dos Ojos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to the cenote at Dos Ojos with our own snorkeling equipment so didn't really have anything to do with the dive shop. We enjoyed swimiming in ths Cenote. Not too crowded. there wasn't lots to see but there are two cenotes and it is a wonderful experience snorkeling in such calm and clear water. I enjoyed watching the divers go from one cave to another. I don't dive myself (used to but doctors' orders made me quit) but it would be fun to do. Because this is the only cenote that i have been too I don't know how it compares. Was not too crowded and was a nice set up. The entrance is on route 307 but you have to drive a couple of kilometers to get to the real centoe.

Borås, Sverige
“Great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Thanks Monica for a great diving experience in the cave. It was though a bit creapy st first to go down, but then it was all great. Nice to se the bat cave :) and all stalactites and stalagmites in the water.