We booked a 2 month trip to stay in Casa Risa..we weren't disappointed ..everything you possibly need is there , all you need is a few groceries..Patricio & Evelyne are close by for any problems, you might encounter..they are a sweet couple ,will do anything for you..keeping the pool spotless, or aiding in any house problems..
We spent many days sitting around the pool, or out front relaxing..walking around the town..
we rented a car from ((Pay less car rental))), from Tadao in Tulum who treated us like family, him and his staff,where so accommodating..we where going to Merida vis bus, he let us park the car for 4 days at Payless, gave us a lift to Bus depot..thanks Tadao..we will be back again..
we spent many days at the beach across from chan chemuyil..not too busy..Chemuyil is a small town in walking distance ,we ate there often, Leo's has really good food..we shopped at the small groe stores..at the Internet cafe, you can also buy from the back meat shop the best pork chops I have ever had..This Little town is so friendly it is like going back in time, when everybody was out side visiting, kids all playing on the streets.it is safe to walk all over.I just only wished I could speak Spanish to talk to more people..All and all we had a great holiday..we will go back for sure some day..you won't want to leave Casa Risa it's like home..
- Also Known As:
- Chan Chemuyil Vacation Rental Hotel
- Chan Chemuyil Vacation Rental Hotel Akumal
- Chan Chemuyil Vacation Rental Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming location at an affordable price. We offer single family vacation rental homes close to all the popular attractions including Akumal, Tulum ruins, Xel-Ha, Hidden Worlds. Homes are walking distance across from Xcacel Beach - the protected turtle nesting sanctuary with great body surfing and snorkeling plus a cenote and bathhouse. "Paradise within reach" that's Chan Chemuyil Vacation Rentals! ... more less