Just back from this excellent hotel. Had a great time. From checking in which was easy with a welcome chilled drink, we where taken to our room by golf buggy. Room was spacious with a huge bed much bigger than a king size. Seating area, double wardrobe with robes and slippers. Fridge which is stocked daily with spirits, pop lager, crisps and water. Iron and board. Bathroom basic but very clean. We stayed by the pool all day long. There's 3 pools one is the very quiet pool near the al a carte restaurant. Middle pool was where we liked to be (beside bar) animation team are only there on afternoons not the best team I've seen pool volley ball and water polo played on alternative days in alternative pools. Then a crazy game so you can win tequila. If you don't want to be involved they don't hassle you. Bars are clean with plenty to chose from. The beauty of this place is you can use the other hotels on site but they can't use sian Kaan. 14 al a carte restaurants between the 4 hotels. Some better than others but some has air con and the ones that don't get really hot and sweaty. My fav was miako at sian Kaan. Did two in there. Coba Has a casino which is good had a full night in there. There's buses to take you from hotel to hotel. Food in main buffet restaurant really impressed me. So clean no flies and presented really well. Would I stay again. Yes I would. One of the best hotels I've stayed in Mexico. And I've been four times. Stayed at the akumal hotel last time and defo sian Kaan is 100 per cent better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico