My sister and I made a reservation via CheapCaribbean to this resort. We had a great trip all around. Sian Ka'an is an adults only resort and that makes it even more relaxing and attractive for us. No screaming kids running around or obnoxious parents!! :) The restaurants were good overall! The buffets were really good as well, both the one at Sian Ka'an and La Gran Tortuga which is right next to the designated area for Sian Kaan on the beach. We ate at La Gran Tortuga for lunch every day. The staff there is sooo great. Capital Ismael and mesero Genaro were super nice, made sure we had an excellent experience each time we ate there. The front desk employees at Sian Kaan were all excellent at answering every question we had. I would highly suggest this resort to future visitors of this area. I cant speak for the other parts of the resort, other than they were just as beautiful as Sian Kaan.Its a huge resort, but transportation couldn't be any more convenient. Beautiful beach, good food, excellent staff, beautiful resort...need I say more. We had a great time, and I would love to go back! The only suggestion I would make is for the resort to have some of the Olympus Tours representative in the Sian Kaan lobby as well, so that way people don't have to make a special trip to another part of the resort when they check in to arrange for their pick up time to the airport, and bring an Off spray with you because mosquitos will get you! we stayed at a standard room and it was great, spacious, clean...I wouldn't bother upgrading unless you just want the extra stuff such as Jacuzzi etc. But ask to be on a second floor if possible because a first floor room there will be caterpillars making their way in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya/Akumal, Mexico