“Mita Adventures” 5 of 5 stars

+52 322 172 7544
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Mita Aventuras is Small Company with a Big heart.We are a family of 4 members-My Son Alex 16 y,o. (Surf half of the day)My Son Diego 13 y,o (Playing guitar and x box after school)My Wife Melanie(Yoga Teacher)Me, Surf Instructor,Mountain Bke Guide.Happy to share with you our beautiful country.We provide healthy fun.We love what we do.
Calgary, Canada
“Mita Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wanted to write a short note to say 'thank you' to Alex and his crew for the great job they did with my three young girls and their surfing lessons.

My daughters, ages 9,7 and 4 had a fantastic time out on the water. Each one of them caught several waves and were having a great time on the water.

Alex made them feel comfortable in the water and was very supportive and encouraging.

Can't wait to come back to Punta Mita again. We will definitely look up Alex at Mita Adventures next time as well.

Thank you.

Brendan

Visited April 2013

Punta de Mita, Mexico
“The best guide for Surfing, SUP, Mtn Biking & Hiking!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I lead fitness retreats for women and I have worked with Alex & Mita Aventuras for the last 3 years. I can honestly say that my retreats have been such a success because of Alex's hard work, professionalism, and local knowledge of trails, surf breaks, and eateries. My clients who have returned to Punta Mita for family vacations always use him and rave about his surf instruction for their children too. And, you will not find a more knowledgeable mtn. bike guide in the area. Alex is Punta Mita's best kept secret- Consider yourself lucky if you have found him.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've had many a great adventure with Alex and Mita Aventuras.. from SUP to Mountain biking and hiking.. It's always top notch and great fun. Thanks Alex!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great times in Mita!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've had many a great adventure with Alex and Mita Adventures.. from SUP to Mountain biking and hiking.. It's always top notch and great fun. Thanks Alex!

Visited February 2013
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
21 attraction reviews
“Knowledgeable, Experienced Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Alex is an expert (and fearless!) mountain biker. He knows all of the trails and attractions around Banderas Bay from Punta Mita to Cabo Corrientes. So just because he is located at Punta Mita doesn't mean you are constrained to riding in that area. And you don't need to be an experienced cyclist either. He knows trails for all levels of riding skills. The area is blessed with a mix of trails from easy to damn-near-impossible.

He's also an expert bike mechanic and so if any problems should crop up on the trail he can fix it.

He's a happy-go-lucky, fun-loving guy and you'll have a great time with him. And he is fluent in English.

Visited January 2013