We stayed 7 days and found the hotel to be clean and very nice. Even though two of the 4 of us did get the stomach flu that was going around , luckily it hit us on the last day and we got home for the worst of it. This is a smaller resort then we have visited in the past and found that we like it better then the huge resorts , the staff is friendly and they get to know you quickly . Alberto and Martin are a lot of fun and I highly suggest seeking out there section at the buffet for breakfast and lunch.
The beach is the best I have been too it has great waves for surfing and boogy boarding but still a totally safe area for young kids to play in the ocean. Be carefull snorkling there are some strange tides and Sea Urchins everywhere on the reef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta