The resort is beautiful, it seems like it's carved into the jungle. The staff is very polite and friendly, we stopped many staff members with random questions or comments and didn't find any who were not helpful. The beach is Awesome with fine sand, sea life, wonderful waves, and security, lifeguards, and recreation staff to help along the way. The buffet was always changing themes and trying to cater to US and Canadian palates, not always successfully but they really tried. It's really not their fault that some things just don't taste the same in a different country. The A 'la carte reservation system was frustrating, but whatever, the buffet always had something we liked. The chambermaids work very hard to keep everything clean and stocked, the plastic pads on the beds were noisy but I understand the need, with the humidity and heat who knows what could grow if they weren't there. The pools were nice, mostly for families, with activities all day and staff everywhere to help.
People need to know what they are getting into when they book a trip anywhere, and I think that those who don't do some research will always be disappointed. The Grand Palladium is in the jungle, the trees and vines would take over if the staff didn't work so hard to keep it under control. There are various cracks and corrosion in some places but it's really part of the charm, it is the Mexican jungle.
The one real complaint I have is about customers, they seem to think "all inclusive" means tips as well. The staff work very hard and deserve to be compensated for extra efforts.
The complaints I've seem and heard seem to be customers expecting to have something not possible at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta