“Amazing Paella!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Austin, Texas
“Amazing Paella!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were skeptical about visiting this restaurant since it is in a private condo-houses facilities but boy, we were wrong! the food is so delicious. I had the amazing Paella- the restaurant is overlooking the ocean, and they were vere accommodating by placing a fan and an umbrella near us. the prices were very reasonable as well!

Visited August 2013

Punta de Mita, Mexico
“A stones throw from The St Regis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Set on the beach - I love the setting as well as the food and service. The menu is interesting - a mix of Mediterranean and Mexico - I like the Paella, as well as a pasta dish they have. You can walk from the St Regis. A nice deck the dining al fresco is great.

Visited June 2013
studio city
“Most amazing meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We are huge foodies and the food here is one of the best we've had. The seafood paella is to die for!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Campfire Dining - Troop Beverly Hills Style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

So despite my caption, no you do not eat around and a campfire and get serenaded by Kumbya tunes by the waitstaff while you enjoy your steak and seafood but you do however get eaten alive by bugs and if you're like me, you're meal might be interrupted while you shake beetles out of your hair. In all fairness this restaurant is set outside but I've dined outside every night in Punta Mita since arriving 4 days ago and this is the first time I've ever experienced bugs crawling on my food throughout the entire meal. You also don't have the amazing views of the beach you get while dining 5 min away in downtown Punta Mita that might make it worth leaving with itchy red bumps all over your skin.

The wait staff was attentive but not as friendly and personable as the service we've received elsewhere. And despite the urging of the table next to us to stick out the conditions because the food was outstanding, I found the meal to be sub par. The food was alright but nothing stood out. It was the most expensive meal of our trip thus far and the most lackluster.

The restaurant is a beach club during the day and its probably a great lunch spot or place to visit for drinks around the pool. It's also a great place to go after dinner to enjoy a night cap in their lounge area but I don't recommend it for dinner. It's typical resort dining and you can do much better elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Katonah, New York, United States
“Best of Punta Mita dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have been coming to Punta Mita for a few years and Sufi has yet to disappoint! It is - in my opinion -the best restaurant in Punta Mita!!! The food is delicious, fresh and at a good price point. Kudos to the chef and staff at Sufi!

• Visited July 2013