“Picturesque, quality eating experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Picturesque, quality eating experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The setting of the restaurant captures the ocean front beauty of Punta Mita. The wading pool in front of the lounge area leads the eye to the ocean, beach, and long pier. We did not have time but wanted to stroll the pier after sundown. Service was excellent. Food was very good. I had the seafood paella, which was very fresh and not overly seasoned. My wife, however, had what was probably the best red snapper I have ever eaten. I ate much of it after finishing my own meal. Also had a more-subtle-than-expected, good jalapeno margarita. There were a few parties of 10 or so in the fairly small, outdoor space but it still seemed private enough. Though I am not always a fan of "high end" crowds, the ambience was good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Los Angeles
“Lovely space and good cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A lovely restaurant with good food. Nice ambience on a terrace overlooking the water. The caeser salad was good, I really enjoyed the paella, and my friends enjoyed their pork, shrimp and duck dishes. Good spicy margaritas. Would definitely go back :)

Visited May 2013
Calabasas, California
“Good food worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Sufi is a good restaurant in a great location. There were twelve of us, the restaurant did a great job and the food was good. This restaurant is on the higher end and cost as well. Worth a try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Good meal - wonderful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying we have been spoiled here in Punta Mita - we had a great view and very good food with good service- the grouper was great and the Cornish game hen was super moist with dates and plantains !
Yum

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona
“Lobster-o-Rama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It's located about 10 minutes walk from the St Regis where we stayed. Just go right after the gate to get there. It's set on a beautiful deck overlooking the Bahia de Banderas. It's costs about 20% less than the resort and the portions are large. I think my wife ate every lobster they had! Her plate had about 3-4 lobsters on it!!! Try the tuna tataky pizza if sashimi is your thing. The fish here and everywhere in Punta Mita is ridiculously fresh. We plan on going here every time we come back to Punta Mita.

Visited May 2013