“The most enjoyable dinner on vacation in Punta de Mita Mexico” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tuna Blanca

Tuna Blanca
Av. Anclote Lote 5, Block 19, Punta de Mita 63734, Mexico (Formerly Cafe des Artistes del Mar)
+52 (322) 222-3228
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuna Blanca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Tuna Blanca with the style and essence of Cafe des Artistes, but with a Mexican menu and atmosphere, beach type, chic and romantic, that gets in to a fusion with the best products of the region, organic, cultivated by the hands of local producers and fresh seafood provided by the fisherman of the Anclote beach. There is no doubt, an enigmatic restaurant, an obligated visit in Punta Mita.
South Padre Island, Texas
“The most enjoyable dinner on vacation in Punta de Mita Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have been there several times during our visits to Punta de Mita. Each time we find the food and service sublime. We spent my birthday there with friends. It was one delicious surprise after another. I loved the birthday deserts served on a mirror and highly decorated with ornate creations by the chef and the great desert queens in the kitchen. A meal to be treasured forever. Each meal is specially created with the patron in mind. Love it! Will always find time in my busy vacation schedule to dine in this wonderful eating establishment.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cafe_des_Artistes, Owner at Tuna Blanca, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hola Liz,

I hope you are well, having a perfect day full of happiness.

First and foremost, thank you so much for your preference being a regular client, for recommend and put to Café des Artistes del Mar as a must-visit in Punta de Mita for you.

In the other hand, thank you so much for taking a time to share such a lovely comment about us, your words are so detailed and awake the desire of go to Café des Artistes to have a memorable evening. Please, let me know when you plan to visit us, I would like to meet you. Another memorable evening is guaranteed.

california
“World Class Restaurant in a small town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

While staying at the St. Regis, we thought it would be nice to have dinner in town, and this was recommended .by the staff. we were not disappointed. . Excellent food, incredible service and desert is a must. the chef is a genius with sugar. I would not hesitate to recommend it, and will definitely return next time we are there.

• Visited November 2012
Hello dear friend,

I hope you are fine, enjoying the happiness of life. I hope you have enjoyed your staying at Punta de Mita.

In the other hand, thank you for taking a time of share a lovely comment about us in this great community. I loved the tittle “World Class Restaurant in a small town”. Thank you so much for recommend and put to Café des Artistes as a must-visit in Punta de Mita. I hope having you with us in the near future. Let me know when you will visit us, this way I can give you a special benefit for you.

Montreal, Canada
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food was very good and well presented. The service was very good also. Very nice place for a couple or a group of friends.

Visited November 2012
Hello Stacy,

Thank you for taking a time to comment your opinion about food and service of Café des Artistes del Mar at Punta de Mita. It’s very heartwarming reading a nice comment and recommendation of us. I’m glad because you liked it and enjoyed it. I hope to have you again with us.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have gone to the original location in PV several times and it is my favorite restaurant in Mexico. The new location in Punta De Mita is outstanding as well!

Visited November 2012
Hola my friend,

Thank you so much for your preference, thank you for being a regular client of us, thank you for visit us at Punta de Mita and thank you for taking a time to share a great comment about us… As a regular client, I would like to meet you; please let me know when you plan to visit us again at Puerto Vallarta or Punta de Mita.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Alameda, CA
“Fantastic food fabulous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

This is the place to go for a romantic dinner where there is also an excellent meal. We asked the chef to choose our tasting menu. One of us cannot eat any seafood but this was not a problem and both of us had amazing meals. The staff is delightful and makes sure you are happy without being overbearing or intrusive. This is our second visit and I am sure there will be more.

Hola appreciated client,

I hope my response finds you good. Thank you so much for your preference, thank you for visit us a second time and thank you for taking a time to share your experience with tripadvisor community. In addition, thank you so much for being so explicative about your amazing dinner experience; we try to cook something special for each client, even those that have special dietary habits… So, it’s very heartwarming for me knowing you guys spent a wonderful romantic night, no inconvenience.

As for your words, I hope to have you with us again soon.
Looking forward to hear from you.