We love to travel and we love trying new destinations. Finding a resort that meets and/or exceeds our "must haves" list is why we returned to the outstanding St. Regis Resort for the second time in 8 months.
The resort is gorgeous, the property layout perfects privacy by separating restaurants, pool areas and room locations. The grounds, landscaping are immaculate, the water features are creative and enhance the high level ambiance. What makes this resort truly special is the friendly staff; every one of them goes out of their way to help. Their service is excellent and their smiles are genuine.
I would like to mention that we have never felt anything but safe in this area.
The resort is in a large gated area; the small town of Punta Mita outside the gate has fantastic restaurants, no safety or water concerns at all. We also travelled around the area, everyone is friendly and the area is breathtaking!
We arrived in a jeep with paddleboard strapped to the top, a big thanks to Martin, Moses and Hector for their hard work and handling everything multiple times.
We love the oceanfront rooms with large deck and outside shower. We requested Efrain to be our butler, again he exceeded our expectations and his attention to detail is extraordinary. Huge thanks to Efrain for taking such excellent care of us and handling all of our requests and putting up with me (Nancy).
We started each day at Las Marietas with a friendly greeting from hostess Lizeth and daily breakfasts, the food and service are excellent.
Don’t miss “Catch of the Day” on Fridays at 11:30am where the fishermen deliver freshly caught fish to the resort, right on the beach. With the help of Activities Director Tony and the chefs, we selected our fish and how we wanted it prepared. We selected Carolinas, their beautiful and highly rated restaurant to enjoy our fish as the center of an excellent dinner.
We also enjoyed excellent food at their Sea Breeze restaurant and bar. Kudos and thanks to F&B manager Oliver for his attention to detail and his excellent staff.
The resort offers numerous activities led by the always-positive, fun, and knowledgeable Tony. We enjoyed his tasty and fun Tequila, ceviche, and guacamole classes, as well as his informative bike riding tour. Thanks Tony for all the fun!
We enjoyed all three pools and the beach area. Each day the service by Gustavo Lucio, Antonio, Javier, Ricardo, and Jose was outstanding. Huge thanks for their special attention on my birthday and for cheering for our Oregon Ducks. We enjoyed the water activities and adventures that Oswaldo, Pepe, and Pedro offer from their beachfront “office”.
Special thanks to GM Carl, and his top managers Mike, Oliver, and Nicolas who really made sure that we were taken care of; we congratulate them for operating their resort at such a top performance level. We look forward to our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed sumptuousness. Recognized for its discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds, this new resort energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, infinity pools, Spa, and superior international cuisine among its plethora of offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.