Can't recommend St. Regis Punta Mita highly enough. Beautiful resort, amazing restaurants, incredibly thoughtful and professional staff. We went in late August - the rainy season - and before booking were concerned about the weather - trust the reviews, it only rains for an hour or two, usually very early in the morning, and while it's hot (it is August), it was not oppressive by any measure. Despite being at 90% capacity, the beaches and pools are so spread out that we felt we had the place to ourselves. Our room was beautiful, spacious, and extremely comfortable. The restaurants were outstanding - you truly don't need to leave the resort, but if you go make sure to go offsite to Sufi for moonlit dining on the edge of the ocean. The staff were amazing - helpful, thoughtful, friendly, and extremely professional. Go!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed sumptuousness. Recognized for its discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds, this new resort energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, infinity pools, Spa, and superior international cuisine among its plethora of offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.