For our 30th wedding anniversary, we wanted to go somewhere special and special it was. We were able to use our Starwood points and were upgraded to an ocean view.From the moment we drove through the gate, we knew we made the right decision to spend our anniversary at this magical place. They told us the resort was only forty percent full so we felt like we were the only ones there. We kept asking them where are all the people. The response was, even when the resort is full, it never feels crowded. The service is amazing. Carlos and Christin, our butlers and Jose and the whole beach butlers were friendly and attentive. Our turn down maid turned our room into a special anniversary surprise. After being spoiled for a week,it will be hard to stay anywhere now but the St. Regis. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Amex, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel