The hotel was breath taking. The service was impeccable, they made you feel like you were the only one there. They could not do enough to make you feel welcome. I had reservations on coming to Mexico but it exceeds my expectations and can hardly wait to come back.. We have always preferred Hawaii but not any more. Cannot say enough on what an amazing time we had. The restaurants were wonderful. If you do not want to leave the property there is enough variety to enjoy every meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel