From the moment my family checked into the St Regis Punta Mita we were made to feel like old friends. The staff was extremely welcoming with lemonade for the kids and margaritas for the parents. Carl the GM was on hand to welcome us and made daily trips around the hotel and always said hello and remembered everyone by name.
The rooms were fantastic, and I am sure that there isn't a bad one in the place. Luis, our butler, gave us several great suggestions for dinner locations and helped with any questions we had. The service from everyone at the hotel was above and beyond. Out 17 month old got sick one day and everyone in the hotel would ask how he was doing, we ran into Mike the assistant GM later in the day and he gone and gotten pedialyte for the baby. It was the personal touches like that, which made the stay so special.
Omar at the Las Marietas pool bar was an exceptional bartender who always remember what you liked to drink and always had suggestions of different things to try and the suggestions were always worth listening too as he created some really good drinks.
The kids club had tons of activities for both of our kids and they were always entertained. Tony would always be there to start a game of futbol with the kids or show them something on the beach. If you are looking for suggestions of things to do while you are there be sure to track him down.
Overall our stay exceed even the expectations we had from reading the other reviews here. I would have given more than 5 stars if it was possible. If you are thinking about Mexico this hotel should be tops on your list. We are already planning our next trip.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed sumptuousness. Recognized for its discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds, this new resort energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, infinity pools, Spa, and superior international cuisine among its plethora of offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.