We arrived at the St. Regis Punta Mita on February 9, 2013. We were traveling to celebrate Valentines day and my husbands and mine wedding anniversary. We were also traveling with our two small children. 2 boys, a 3 1/2 year old and a 7 month old baby.
From the moment we entered the beautiful gates property we knew this would be a wonderful experience. We were great with drinks and smiles as Jorge at the check in desk helped my husband arrange our check in. We were given two beautiful ocean view connecting rooms that was just spectacular! Large, airy, sunny, with a beautiful balcony, out door showers, and very comfortable beds, pillows, linens. (We even ended up purchasing pillows to take back home).
Right away we were introduced to our butler Efrin, who was wonderful. The provide an unpacking and packing service so as we went to the pool with our kids they came and unpacked all our luggaged, pressed two pieces of clothing per person at no charge, to perfection. Everything was so neat and well arranged, the same way I would do it for ourselves.
From then on our butler was always at our beck and call. Any minor question or concern and they were there to help, from all the dinner reservations, to tea and coffee everyday. To arranging a nanny, cabana by the pool daily, to our private dinner on the beach, massage reservations, to even bringing me book selections to the pool from the library. It was incredible service from A to Z. We had two other incredible butlers that need to be mentioned, Carlos and Jesus Miguel. And all three of them went above and beyond to help us. By far this was the very best service I have ever had in my life!!!
The breakfast was included an fabulous, with gorgeous views of the ocean. They have a waffle station, eggs Benedict station, omelet station not to mention 40 other devious choices. Fresh fruit and excellent service.
We spent most of our time at the family pool which was a perfect temperature, gorgeous views and wonderful service. Elias was amazing. He prepared a cabana for us every day with a crib for our little baby to sleep in. He constantly asked about what he can do for us, was sweet with out kids and saw to our every need! Bringing food from any restaurant on the property! All the food was great, there is nothing we didn't enjoy, we especially liked the Caesar salad and duck tacos :)
The property is stunning and gorgeous. One of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in and definitely the most beautiful st. Regis I have ever been too. The beach was a little rocky but that was nothing that can in any way hinder our experience.
All the staff were beyond friendly and nice, especially with our kids, playing with our older son, teaching him Spanish. The kids activities were great, they have goals for soccer which he loved playing.
We got a nanny on of the nights and she was wonderful!! Leticia, was so kind and sweet that are boys were crazy about her! And they are not always so comfortable with someone they do not know.
Overall it was the most amazing trip and anniversary! We would absolutely go back in a heartbeat. And definitely didn't want to leave!!!!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed sumptuousness. Recognized for its discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds, this new resort energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, infinity pools, Spa, and superior international cuisine among its plethora of offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.