Our last 3 trips to Punta Mita we stayed at the Four Seasons which shares the 1500 acre compound with the St. Regis, on this trip we decided to try the St. Regis and we were kicking ourselves that we hadn't tried it sooner. The overall hotel layout and beach access were far superior for using the beach, which is what enjoy the most. The staff and amenities were amazing and the service level was better than I expected. Going back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed sumptuousness. Recognized for its discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds, this new resort energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, infinity pools, Spa, and superior international cuisine among its plethora of offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel