We stayed 1 week in Feb. We travel every year and always stay at all inclusive and adults only resorts. We have never stayed at a resort with NO elevator and the staff didn't even ask if we needed help with our luggage. The first two days of our vacation the pool was so cold you couldn't stay in very long since your feet and legs became numb. We were told the pool heater was broken but we noticed the third day they brought in propane so I am guessing that is why the pool was warmer that day!! We were relaxing one day when a women started screaming because there was a RAT in the pool. Several worked quickly came with a net and captured the rat. We never received "Hot" food. It was usually cold by the time it arrived at our table. We had lobster which was good but also served cold. You couldn't swim in the beach area because of all the rocks - the sand so coarse. If you tried making reservation with the Butlers - what ever you asked them to do - it didn't happen. No sure why they hire the Butlers, they really don't do anything but sit at their desk and when you need them and try to find them, they are never around. The evening shows are a joke - they lip sink but never are in rhythm with the music. We will never go back to this place . for a 5* motel is need lots of imporvement to meet our expectations. all of the 5* places we have stayed, they all are over and above this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita