I just returned from an eleven day vacation at the Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium. It was a combination New Years 2013 and Birthday celebration. It was an outstanding trip, to say the least. I have traveled extensively in Mexico and have enjoyed a multitude of "all inclusive" properties and the Royal Suites did not disappoint. First of all, the staff was fabulous. From Omar (our private butler),Miguel, at the front desk, Roman, at our private restaurant.....and I cannot forget Mayra (our maid) and Angel (who spoiled us rotten)....in fact, the entire staff made us feel welcome and special at all turns! Did I mention the bartenders?!?! FABU!!!
Our junior suite was lovely...I made use of the spa tub numerous times...watching movies,having a cocktail or two while the hot water bubbled my cares away. Heaven! Chocolates on our bed every night with the turn down service...yummo!
As guests of the Royal Suites (adults only), we could enjoy both sides of the property as the Palladium side is for families. There are several ala carte restaurants to try. Reservations were never an issue and I would highly recommend the Mexican one for a gorgeous sunset dinner, and the Italian one for a lovely pasta dinner...however, I loved our "private" dining on the Royal Suites side. Always wonderful for all meals and the view is just amazing. You will be spoiled! Also, if you want a cocktail made a certain way.....just ask! I loved the pina colada with a dark rum float.. and the bar staff will bend over backwards to make you happy.
The Spa was very nice. The massage therapists know what they are doing and the private facilities of the saunas, jaccuzzis, and pool were clean and beautiful.
The beach is very interesting...it's really not a swimming beach at the Royal Suites, but next door at the Palladium there are wide spans of sand and waves. Great surfing. You will not be harrassed by vendors on these beaches.
If you are looking for a bit more adventure, grab a cab and head to Punta de Mita, La Cruz and my absolute favorite....Bucerias. You will enjoy great fresh Mexican seafood in quaint restaurants and bars. Great shopping is also there....Don't be afraid to venture out if your Spanish is not good, most people speak English....
All in all, a wonderful trip and I recommend trying the Royal Suites. The staff is there to make your stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita