This was my second time back to the Palladium, first time on the Royal side. For the price of the upgrade, I highly recommend it. The resort is beautiful and the environmental policies are some of the best I've ever seen at any resort; though it seems to be a struggle to get their guests onboard with that policy. I saw numerous people just leave their plastic cups strewn around the beach, but I saw staff members constantly picking them up and depositing them in the recycle bins that are found all over the resort. Good on the maintenance staff for caring about their jobs and keeping up the eco policies of the Palladium.
Special thanks to the many amazing staff members who work at the resort. Many of them were the same wonderful people I saw last year and many of them remembered me when I returned. Eddie, the Palladium bellboy was awesome as usual, and Jesse, my butler on the Royal side was so sweet and helpful. Martin on the Animation team was so friendly, and often came by my table to make sure I wasn't feeling lonely (I was travelling alone). He'd often sit and chat and even danced with me one night in the disco! Juan at the beach bar was awesome, and always knew my drink order. He was friendly and really helped to boost the positive energy at the beach! Vanessa and her sister Franseca in the courtyard bar are the 2 best servers I've ever encountered. They are 2 ladies I will truly miss and would come back to the Palladium for. Marcelino and Giovanni are 2 of the best bar tenders I've met, and always took the time to stop by our table and make sure the drinks were to our liking. Hugo at the Royal front desk was the picture of professionalism, but always had time for a smile and to regale me with stories about traditional Mexican life, which I was more than happy to listen to. He was just a great person to chat with.
The room was a great upgrade from the Palladium side, the best were sooo comfy, and the jacuzzi tub was great. The pool on the Royal side is amazing, an infinity pool that sits upon a cliff overlooking the ocean. The sound of quiet guitars strumming in the background again the sound of crickets chirping and the faint pounding of the ocean in the distance was worth every penny of the upgrade. Oh, that the free lobster every night if you wish.
If you're going to the Palladium, you've made an excellent choice. If you upgrade to the Royal side, you'll be on the perfect vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita