Fast service and very friendly staff with good food at the restaurant! A easy walk to gate #1 to see the pyramids. Nice grounds and surroundings and reasonably priced too. Would defiantly stay their again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan stands at the end of the Calzada de los Muertos (Avenue of the Dead), an ancient road at the center of Teotihuacan's archaeological site, one of the most important and beautiful in the world. Over the same roadway stands the magnificent Piramide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun), arguably Mexico's most recognized landmark. Teotihuacan is located 26 miles northeast of Mexico City along the Mexico-Piramides highway, an excellent toll road built specifically to provide direct access to Teotihuacan from the city. The typical drive time is approximately one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel San Juan Teotihuacan
- Hotel Arqueologicas Teotihuacan