Despite some of the reviews we took the chance and stayed here for 3 nights.
While there are issues, food service could be a little too speedy at dinner for example, we really enjoyed our stay. We stayed in "Chula Vista" which had a large sunny deck. The staff were very helpful and we took advantage of the Spa which is beautiful. My wife was there for the riding, she took some extended trips of 4 hours or so and had a grand time. But, it seems that more often than not it is just riding around the grounds which she felt would have been very dull. If you are a rider, check before you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Sepulveda, a rural mansion belonging to the Serrano family for three generations, originally built in 1684, has been a labor of love for Juan Alfonson Serrano who has spent the last 10 years preparing it for its new role as a premium hotel offfering the most authentic of hospitality experiences.The newly opened spa defies description and even the photos cannot do it justice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel Lagos De Moreno
- Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel And Spa Lagos De Moreno, Jalisco, Mexico