Surprised at all the hostile reviews. Consider the remote location. Yes, when we stepped into the hall from outside we were a bit surprised. These are modular units. Dark. Low ceiling. But it was adequate. WiFi in the restaurant and office. Breakfast buffet was nice with fresh fruit. Remember this is a remote place in the Yukon. The last 100 miles coming north on the Alaska Highway is a roller coaster. This is perma frost area.
We got up at 6 a.m. and went for a drive south for a few miles and saw a mama grizzly and her cubs as well as a moose. While eating breakfast, I was editing the pictures. Was amazed that the kids who work there got so excited. Seems like they do not get a chance to get out much and see the great nature around them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditionally the roadhouse was an integral part of the social fabric of the Northwest. Providing lodging, meals and news of the era, the roadhouse was always a welcome sight to the weary traveler. This tradition is kept alive at the Westmark Inn Beaver Creek. The Westmark Inn Beaver Creek offers 174 comfortable guest rooms. A highlight during your stay at the Inn is the entertaining and satisfying Rendezvous Dinner Show where songs and skits add to your dining pleasure. You can also enjoy meals and cocktails served in the large and pleasant dining room serving breakfast and dinner. Open mid-May through mid-September for summer guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westmark Inn Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Inn Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westmark Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westmark Beaver Creek
- Westmark Inn Beaver Creek Yukon, Canada