“Super pizza takeout and fine dining” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Weyburn
Weyburn, Canada
“Super pizza takeout and fine dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Eat here often...never disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is wonderful. I love their buns they serve before the meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

nneettiiee
“Good food and quick delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were staying at a hotel and they got our order out to us in less than the time stated. It was hot and correct. They also threw in plates, forks, napkins and small condiments without us asking. We will order from them next time we are staying the the city

Visited April 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Nice atmosphere tasty food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We had supper here with another couple. The atmosphere is very nice in this restaurant. It is clean with nice decor. The service was very attentive without bring overbearing.

I had the Greek souvlaki with Greek salad & rice. It was good but could have used a little more seasoning. My hubby had the Thai chicken salad which was delicious. The other couple each had the chicken strip dinner which they both enjoyed.

I would go back to this restaurant again in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cant get enough of this food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My favorite place to dine in Weyburn is the TnC. As soon as we get to town we go straight there. The food and service is always terrific, you truely feel welcome there. The pizza is by far the best i ve ever had in my life, and i live in a big city with a ton of pizza joints to choose from. The ceasar salad dressing is homemade and made fresh daily whilr i was there i begged to buy some! Make sure if you go to Weyburn you eat at the TnC

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Chestermere
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

I have eaten here several times in the last month, as there are very few places to eat in Weyburn.. I ordered a pizza from there, when it arrived the entire bottom of the pizza was wet and soggie, it was horrible. I ordered again another time and decided to pick it up, and this time it was burn't on both the bottom and the cheese on the top (and still pretty soggie).. Again I couldn't eat it.. I then went there to eat, orded the tenderloin steak, med rare.. When I received the steak it was well done and tasted like it had been thawed in the microwave, when they replaced my well done steak with a new one, it was slightly cooked on the outside, but completely RAW on the inside (was even on the coolish side on the inside when touched). There are very few places to sit and dine in Weyburn, but I'll stick to the new Boston Pizza, it provides a much better meal for your buck.. Only in town for a few more weeks..

• Visited November 2011