“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Saskatoon, Canada
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

have been here often and enjoy everything I have ordered. Breakfast is especially good and lots to eat. No meal leaves you hungry. Very good servers who have been there many years. I go there whenever I'm in Weyburn

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Travelodge W, General Manager at Brothers Classic Grill & Pizza, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing Brother's Classic Grill and for your review on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Pretty good for Weyburn!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Coming from Saskatoon, we've found the restaurant scene in Weyburn to be pretty lame. Have only been to brothers twice, along with most, or all of the restaurants here. I've found brothers to have the freshest food overall.

I think the poor reviews reflect some beef with the owners, not the quality of food, atmosphere, or service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Travelodge W, Manager at Brothers Classic Grill & Pizza, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant, we hope to serve you again in the future.
Calgary, Canada
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner at this restaurant last night and it was great. I had the Baked Lasagna and loved it. It was so good I ate breakfast in the morning. Both meals were great and the service was exceptional. Definitely give this restaurant a try. It was busy both times so I am not the only one who has figured this out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“What a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This has to be the worst place to eat in Saskatchewan little lone Weyburn. The owner should give up. He is about the worst customer service person alive, a total idiot ! I seen him throw a couple out of the resturant for telling him their food was cold, and expected them to pay as he was teling them to leave. The customer was more than nice and the owner was too stupid to listen.
I would not waste my time going there again. If I want canned soup and fake potatoes I can cook them at home better than this place can. Give up! Total Crap! Places like this give the whole city a bad name.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Estevan, Canada
“Go to BP's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went here last night for supper, the service was excellent, but everything is overpriced and they do not have free refills on pop. I haven't been here previously so I assumed the food must be somewhat good for the prices. I had the greek ribs and they were so tough I couldn't finish them. Mashed potatoes came from a box. Portion sizes are very small, the "veggies" with the main consisted of 4 slices of a carrot done up as a flower. Cute, but not filling. We ordred the cheese bread for $3, it was a slice of bread with cheese, heated up. I would suggest Pumpjacks or BP's if you're looking for a nice meal out.

• Visited May 2013