We stayed here on our trip back from Banff and Jasper National Parks. The room was very nice; clean, quiet, comfortable and large. They gave us three beds (my wife and daughter accompanied me on this vacation). Overall a very good experience; including a reasonably decent breakfast. The only down side was that pigeons have taken up residence on the sign on the rear side of the hotel - this resulted in lots of pigeon poo all over the rear sidewalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Weyburn is a newly built hotel that opened in August 2008. This Ramada location provides a free deluxe continental breakfast, free wired and wireless high speed internet, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, and Waterslide. This 100 percent Non Smoking hotel also features a fitness centre, business centre, meeting room and coin operated guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Weyburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Weyburn Hotel Weyburn
- Ramada Weyburn Saskatchewan