“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Weyburn

You added Ramada Weyburn to your Saves list
Ramada Weyburn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1420 Sims Ave SW, Weyburn, Saskatchewan S4H 3N9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Weyburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My colleague and I stayed at the Ramada Weyburn during the Weyburn Oil and Gas show this spring. Accomodations were clean and comfortable, and I particularly enjoyed the pool and waterslide. Throughout our stay the staff was professional, courteous, and happy to assist with all special requests. The continental breakfast exceeded our expectations, with some warm food options in addition to a standard cereal/pastry/cold breakfast selection. The Ramada Weyburn also features an extra large board/party room which our company took advantage of in hosting a social for local clients.

All in all, our stay was a wonderful experience. I highly reccommend the Ramada Weyburn for travel to the area for business or holiday purposes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RamadaWeyburn, General Manager at Ramada Weyburn, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. Please be assured that we value all feedback as we strive to provide superior customer experience to all our guests. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during the recent Saskatchewan Oil & Gas show and that the event hosted by your company was a success. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Cindy Swanson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The staff were always friendly and inviting. The rooms were immaculate in comparison to the hotels in Alberta. We had booked an event in the meeting room and it was set up and ready to go, we did not have to do anything but move our equipment in! Great place to stay, highly recommend for anyone!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
We would like to Thank You for taking the time to post this review. We do have excellent staff who take pride in providing that ledgendary customer service to all our guest. We were happy to accommodate your party in our meeting room for hospitality event you were hosting and were delighted to assist you with this event. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Estevan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I enjoyed the pool and waterslide.I was amazed that the water was not harsh on my skin,hair and eyes from too much chlorine like mosst pools. My hair was softer after i got out then it was before. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly. I would totally stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
RamadaWeyburn, General Manager at Ramada Weyburn, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor. We value all our guests feedback so we can ensure we meet the needs of all our guests. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and of course the pool and water slide are always a big hit amongst our guests. We have softened water through out our entire hotel including the pool and hot tub so that is why it made your skin and hair feel exceptionally soft after using it. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service to all our guests as they want to ensure all their expections are met. We hope we are able to welcome you back in the future.

nneettiiee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

we got the room with the 3 queen beds to accomodate 3 kids and 3 adults. it was nice that the room was a lrager size for all the beds to fit. The breakfast was good and had plenty available no matter what time we went. The pool was clean and surprising not busy. The water slide was fun for the older kids, but not too much for the 3 year old, just too fast.
There is lots of room to park large trucks or trucks with trailers with is so refreshing.
Great check in and check out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to ensure all our guests stays are as pleasant as possible. Our triple rooms are always very popular with our families as well as our sports teams staying with us and the pool is always a great attraction. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our deluxe breakfast and that you and your family found a variety in the items to suit everyone. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I travel a great deal in my job and whenever I'm in Weyburn I always stay at the Ramada. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the property is always kept in tip-top shape. I have stayed in almost every room in the place and I can highly recommend the suites, both the normal king suites and the jacuzzi suites. You won't go wong with the regular rooms either. Colleen always makes the best popcorn and Cindy makes sure that everything is right for every stay. This is one of my true home away from home places.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor in the back.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RamadaWeyburn, General Manager at Ramada Weyburn, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor. I am very glad to see your stay with us is always comfortable and we always make you feel at home. I can not stress enough the importance of legendary customer service which I feel my staff strive for at all times. Our rooms are very spacious and very clean and the suites are very popular with all our guests. We love to provide the things such as cookies and popcorn to our guests as they love the added touch and we strive to make each guest stay an memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

In mid January my family and I were traveling through Weyburn and were involved in a terrible car accident. They were able to get us a room that night. We were there for a week. Our room was very clean. All the staff was so sweet and understanding of our situation. They made my kids fill at home. Also made sure we had everything we needed because we had lost almost everything in the accident! The staff went above and beyond their normal duties for us. If you are passing through this is the best hotel to stay at! Next time we go through we will be staying there for sure!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are sorry that your stay was because of an automobile accident that your family was involved in but I am very glad to hear your stay with us was very comfortable and you were made to feel at home. My staff does strive to provide legendary customer service and I am delighted to hear they provided you and your family with the care and compasion that made you feel better given your circumstances. We appreciate your kind words and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Cindy Swanson

Been to Ramada Weyburn? Share your experiences!