“Disorganized” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge North Battleford

You added Travelodge North Battleford to your Saves list
Travelodge North Battleford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   992 101st St, North Battleford, Saskatchewan S9A 0Z3, Canada (Formerly Happy Inn)   |
Weyburn, Canada
“Disorganized”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Travelling with 46 people, 41 of them being teenage girls I worked very hard to plan ahead and keep my trip organized. I called 5-6 times in the 6 weeks leading up to our trip to find out rooms numbers, breakfast info, etc. When I called to find out our room numbers the lady told me one of our rooms had been claimed by a parent to stay in. I said to her, no I have talked to your manager previous to this - none of our rooms are to be claimed by anyone they are all for me and my team. She assured me that the room would be taken care of and we had the 13 rooms we need. We arrived at the hotel and it took us 45 minutes to check it - I had 41 kids sitting on the bus after a 6 hour bus ride. None of the room numbers were the same, they had not resolved the room situation and they didnt know if they had enough rooms for us. We had incorrect rates, double rooms numbers. After 45 incredibbly confusing minutes the lady sorted it out. Lack of communication between staff made a minor problem that could have been resolved into a very annoying situation. The entire time leading up to it I would call and talk to someone, and the next time I called the person on the phone would have no idea what I am talking about. It took me 3 tries to get a fax with the total price of our rooms. If you have 13 check ins coming at one time, planning ahead and at least having paperwork prepared would be very helpful. Once checked in the rooms were okay, not incredible clean.. old food was found in the fridge, the sanitary paper was on the toilet seat saying it was clean yet there was toilet paper in the toilet?

Room Tip: We had people in the motel area, loud parties most of the night. Try to stay in the main building.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you fo choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am sorry that your stay was not as good as it should have been. Housekeeping and front desk have been reprimanded. We are taking steps to insure this does not happen again. Once again thank you for staying with us, hopefully you will give us another try. Have a great day...Loretta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
North Battlefor
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were not impressed with the cleanliness of the room and there was a smell in the room that was not pleasant. Someone's pills were on the floor. It was difficult to lock the door. The bathtub drain plug would not work so we couldn't have a bath. Overall the place didn't feel clean.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered on your stay with us. The housekeeper on duty that day was severly dealt with. Our goal is to make our guests feel at home and to be as comfortable as possible. Hopefully, you will give us another try so we can make this up to you. Have a great day!
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed in Travelodge and room was cold and being cold season, they should have things
ready. The pipes make rattling noice, wall paper peeling off, elevator is in desperate repair
mood. The bathroom nees repair and all grout falling off. The bed frames are done the days
and nedd to be fixed. The carpet need to be changed.

Room Tip: Not worth staying
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Loretta L, General Manager at Travelodge North Battleford, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
We are sorry that our hotel was not up to par for you. We welcome all feedback good or bad as it helps us to address these issues. We are an older hotel and we do have a few bumps and bruises. Our furniture and carpeting are new. As i said we are sorry for the issues you encountered, Hopefully youy will give us another try. Thank you and have a great Travelodge day!
Edmonton, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Heating system needs to be upgraded, temp in my room never hit 70, bath tub had something on the bottom of it that stuck to the bottom of my feet, not sure what it was........... gross!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am sorry that our hotel was not up to your standards. Your imput is important to us as it helps us to solve these issues. Housekeeping has been reprimanded for the bathtub issue. I am sorry you had to deal with this, hopefully next time you will let us move you to a more desirable room. The boiler heat has been dealt with and again I am sorry you had to deal with that. Hopefully you will give us another try, thank you and have a great travelodge day!!
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My 11 year old had a hockey tournament and this was chosen as the teams HQ for the weekend. Yes, the hotel is dated in some places, but our room was quite adequate for our needs. Waterslide was welcomed by the kids and the continental breakfast was much appreciated by all. The staff (Andrea and Lee-Ann) were extremely helpful with directions, food options and other enquiries we put forward to them (even got a free welcoming drink at the bar connected to the hotel ). Would I stay there again? Probably

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Travelodge North Battleford. I am very pleased that your stay was a pleasant one and that our staff could help you out. We take pride in taking good care of our guests. Thanks again and have a great Travelodge day!!

Been to Travelodge North Battleford? Share your experiences!