“decent stay” 3 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Estevan

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Williston, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We showed up in Estevan for a one week hockey camp. This was our first visit to Estevan and we had no idea what to expect. Krishna was at the front desk every morning of our stay and couldn't possibly have been more polite or helpful. Every request was met with a smile and immediate service. Their general manager Andrew was on-site every day also and always stopped to see how our stay was going and ask if there was anything we needed. The staff was always cleaning the elevators, mopping, wiping down walls, pictures and furniture. Their work paid off, the hotel was spotless. We will be returning to Estevan for hockey camp every year as long as it is offered and my son wants to play and Microtel will be our hotel of choice every year. I do wish the breakfast had been offered until 10 a.m. but this hotel still gets the best rating we are able to give for their customer service and attention to detail.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Andrew A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Jacqui B,

Thank you for your kind words in your review of the Microtel Inn and Suites Estevan. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our services and amenities like our complimentary hot breakfast, pool, hot tub and waterslide. I hope that every member of your family had a good experience and we look forward to welcoming you all back again soon.

If I can be of any further assistance, and also book any future reservations that you may require please let me know and I would be more than happy to assist.

Much appreciated,

Andrew Arksey
Microtel Inn and Suites Estevan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Been down here for work for over a month. I've stayed at most of the hotels in the area and this one is my favourite. Rooms are clean, staff has been friendly and the facilities (gym/pool) are good for anyone who is here for an extended stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Andrew A, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
acl428,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback here at the Microtel Inn and Suites Estevan. I am glad that you found our rooms clean as we take pride at going above and beyond as travellers these days have further growing expectations. I am happy to hear that the staff have been friendly and I will pass on your feedback to them as they love to hear what our guests are saying. It is great to hear that you are taking advantage of our many services such as our pool, hot tub, waterslide, fitness center and our complimentary hot breakfast each morning.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know and I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks again!

Andrew Arksey
Microtel Inn and Suites Estevan

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan

Address: 120 King St, Estevan, Saskatchewan S4A 2T5 , Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Estevan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Estevan
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Estevan Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Estevan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.