“Great place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Iqaluit, Canada
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Really great food. They will accommodate any changes too, and don't mind. Service sometimes is a bit slow but staff are friendly. The patio is really nice in the summer, even though you are not on the water, it has a nice view.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Nice Irish Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Found this place on Trip Advisor since Yelp doesn't seem to be used regularly by Montreal area locals. Cozy clean Irish pub with tradition Irish flair and twist on traditional dishes as well.

I'm not a typical tourist to the area. My husband is originally from here, but when in town to visit his family difficult to find something 'non-chain' to have a nice meal. His family seems to frequent the same places (which, we all do when we are in our own neighborhoods-let's face it) we wanted to try something new for us.

Wait staff friendly. Unfortunately, I do not speak French and
this was not an issue (rarely has it been).

I enjoyed the French Onion soup and the Curried Chicken Poutine. The soup was truly wonderful, and I enjoyed the twist on traditional Poutine. My husband also enjoyed his dishes. Would return!!!

Only small criticism, it was very difficult to find the place in the dark. We passed it three times before we found it, for there was no lighting on the sign.

Hopefully we will return next holiday!

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent but ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Excellent food, nice atmosphere, I used to love their Irish stew but unfortunately I've gone Gluten Free so cannot eat there any more. For those without a gluten allergy, I strongly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Qc
“To die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I LOVE to go to this place ! Very cozy Irish pub with great atmosphere and AMAZING food ! The daily specials are always a surprize. If you ever go and see the lobster poutine on the menu, don't hesitate ! It is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life! The staff is so friendly and they always try to give the best suggestions. Service is efficient. The place a a little small, so reservations are a good idea. Too bad the terrasse is not open in winter :(

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Great food, great beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is not your usual Pub Grub. The food is above that class. The menu selection is very impressive, and the food is great.

Visited August 2013