“Quite good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Gatineau, Canada
“Quite good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

A nice place for an informal lunch/dinner. The food is quite good but service is sometime slow and not so attentive. Nothing great but nothing really wrong either. The patio is quite pleasant.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Good food priced right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

After splurging on a number of dinners we were looking for a 'value meal'. We found that at Tartinizza. Great atmosphere, very good prices and good food.

This is a very casual place so if you are looking for something formal, this is not it. But if you are looking for a comfortable dining experience, this is it.

Would definitely go back if we return to the Sutton area.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

Very nice place to eat italien food. nice service. Very good for family and dinning on a budget.

The pasta are the best in Sutton probably

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Good atmosphere but terrible food and service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2010

This place was packed with both locals and tourists so we thought it had to be good. They had fun books to flip through as you waited for the food which we thought was great. The trouble happened when the pizzas arrived. Mine was burnt the edges were black and the cheese was hard and brown. I couldn't believe they served it to me, really, but it wasn't that burned that I thought I had the right to complain, but in hind sight I should have. It was really gross, but no one came around to check on us or get us new drinks which I had finished and sat there with an empty glass most of my meal. I ate part of the pizza becasue I was super hungry after skiing but left 1/2 of it. For a $14 pizza, it was horrid. We didn't tip a cent and the waitress made it clear that she was not pleased about that. Perhaps she should think about why she didn't get a tip for good food and service, when I received neither.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere