To say my sweetheart and I enjoyed our stay at this auberge would be a great understatement. Patricia and John are incredible hosts. Not only was the auberge amazing in itself, but the food prepared by John was unbelievablly delicious. Add to that a perfectly romantic setting, a beautiful terrace with pool and a welcoming dinningroom. It was difficult to leave for our daily excursions. I would like to thank Patricia for her amazing hospitality during our visit. Her knowledge of the surrounding area, specifically the vineyards, greatly improved our visit. I would and will recommend this auberge to anyone passing through Sutton. I guarantee that we'll be back soon and for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not a B&B or a hotel ! A friendly family run Auberge, with country charm, and a four seasons destination at the heart of the Eastern townships. After only 2 years in business, our restaurant is well known in the area. As part of "Chef Créateur" we offer a seasonal cuisine with local products. Our guests come for our numerous "made to measure" packages (ski, golf, trekking, cycling, Route des Vins, Blues Festival, specialized workshop...). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Auberge des Appalaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Des Appalaches Hotel Sutton
- Auberge Des Appalaches Sutton, Quebec