hi just though i would add a bit, i was a lone for my sons grad i dont drive so i took a cab it was 20 bucks to the bass about 100 from air port , there was others that took bus but it was hours be for they got to the hotel, cab was faster for me to spend more time with my son so it was worth it to me . spent about 300 in cabs . lots of places to eat right out my dore and shopping .at the hotel and in cabs they spock english .wen you get to base they have pics and vido 10 bucks each i think and you can order whole set wen youre home . the 10 is just to get started they mail to you . if you are a lone make nice at grad or at hoel with some one its a long walk from grad to the other side side you can walk but its better to get a ride from one of the oter parents there . my room was qite and a lot better then i thought it would be , it was grate lots of folks talking in hall way excited about their childs grad , small one comming to see dad running around i loved it kind of nice didnt make you feel so alone. i took my meal to my room and watched tv got ready didnt eat in lunch room so dont know about seating it seem as if there was lots of room .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newest Hotel in St. Jean sur Richelieu. The Hot Air Balloon Capital welcomes you to the Holiday Inn Express St. Jean sur Richelieu. Our hotel, in the newest part of the city, offers easy access to Highway 35 and 89 to Vermont. We're conveniently located across from the largest shopping mall and in walking distance to many restaurants & bars. Montreal is only 25 km away. Business travelers find that our St. Jean sur Richelieu hotel offers close proximity to local businesses and the industrial park. The Canadian Force Base is five km away, making us the closest lodging. Traveling by air, our hotel is located 45 minutes from Montreal Airport (YUL). Leisure travelers enjoy this ideal starting point for travel in the Monteregie Region. Hotel guests enjoy visiting Fort Lennox, Fort Chambly or one of our many museums. The Richelieu River offers bicycle & walking paths, cruises or boat rentals. For an adventure, try a ride at the top of the trees at Arbraska Park or go to Safari Park with the kids. In addition, you can always take a day trip to Montreal and enjoy its many attractions. Newly renovated, our St. Jean sur Richelieu hotel offers high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. You can start your day with our delicious, free hot buffet breakfast, American Style. Other amenities include an indoor, heated pool, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center and on-site guest laundry facility. Check out our St. Jean sur Richelieu hotel's deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express St. Jean sur Richelieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu Hotel Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu
- Comfort Inn Bromont
- Bromont Comfort Inn
- Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec