The Gite du Mont-Albert is located along road 299 in the parc de la Gaspésie. The location is actually one of a motel, so don't think it is going to be a romantic hotel located far away in the wilderness. Yet, the mountains surrounding the place are beautiful.
Our room was exactly the kind of room you find in a motel: dark with an old carpet. Everything looked quite oldish, nothing fancy. The rooms must date from the early eighties. It was the most expensive hotel in 4 weeks holidays in Canada, and the first one not providing free Wi-Fi in the rooms. Actually internet was available only in the reception area, at a very slow speed. Furthermore, the breakfast was not included in the price.
The price you pay for this hotel is definitely too high for what they offer. We don't recommend to stay there for a trip in the parc de la Gaspésie; try rather a hotel in Saint-Anne des Monts (20 min. by car).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gite du Mont-Albert, a magnificent 4-star hotel, offers its guests all the comfort they could wish. Located in the mountains, in the heart of Parc National de la Gaspesie, it's known for hospitality, fine local cuisine, and unique decor. Whether you wish to sip an espresso by a cosy fireplace or spend a gourmet evening exploring our renowned table d'hote, Gite du Mont-Albert opens its doors to everyone who visits Parc National de la Gaspesie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gite du Mont-Albert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gite Du Mont-Albert Hotel Sainte Anne Des Monts
- Gite Du Mont-Albert Sainte Anne Des Monts, Quebec