“A satisfying first experience” 5 of 5 stars

450 252-2525
Website
Improve this listing
Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Canada
“A satisfying first experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We arrived for a late lunch, around 2pm so the restaurant was quiet. Martin, our server, was very friendly, knowledgeable and gave excellent service. We were impressed with our meal, the bread bar, the way water was served at our table, the individual "taster" dessert pots that were brought in a wooden carrier with an assortment of flavours to choose from, and finally, the chocolate covered cherries which replaced the traditional restaurant "mints" with our bill. It was our first experience and we were very pleased.

We both ordered the angel hair pasta with cream sauce and shrimp. The large flat paddle was for those (like me) who like to roll their pasta noodles. All these little touches distinguished Pacini from other spaghetti or pasta places.

Would go to any Pacini again, as they are supposed to be the same standard across the province.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Excellent food, drink, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My kids loved this place specifically the bread bar. Service, food and drink were all amazing. I would return here again and again and I will on my way into Quebec City.
I had the veal and is was mouth watering delicious. The kids meals is so cheap and comes with everything your child will need. Fabulous service. Excellent wine pairing with my meal suggested by our server.

• Visited October 2013