A very cold Friday we spent at Mont Blanc. The hills were in great shape, no icy spots. I only wish It wasn't so cold so we could make the most of the day.
We went inside to the bar to warm up hoping to have a pint but the bartender was MIA a little disappointing but not a deal breaker.
The lift ticket price was great.
I would recommend this hill, it is not a huge ski hill but makes for a fun day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Mont Blanc Resort, a great location to discover all the wonderful adventures and relaxation that the Mont Tremblant / Laurentian area has to offer! Located just a little over an hour north of Montreal, Mont Blanc Hotel & Condominium Resort is in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains near the Saint-Jovite sector of Mont Tremblant. There are numerous hotels in the area but what sets Mont Blanc apart is that instead of high prices, you will find a cozy, warm and welcoming atmosphere, with something for all budgets. In addition we have a variety of activities available on site at no extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mont Blanc Ski Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel And Resort
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel Saint Faustin
- Mont Blanc Ski Hotel & Resort Canada/Quebec