“Total relaxation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spa Eastman

You added Spa Eastman to your Saves list
Spa Eastman
3.5 of 5 Spa   |   895, chemin des Diligences, Eastman, Quebec J0E 1P0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Eastman
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Total relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went on my own for 3 nights in need of some rest and relaxation and was totally thrilled by my experience. The facilities are excellent, the staff attentive and the food was wonderful. Included in the stay is a daily program of excercise classes, walks and talks which I took full advantage of to the point that I didnt take any of the treatments, massages etc on offer though I did use the swimming pool and the steam room. The food was exceptionally good, especially the dinner, with plenty of choice, flavour and beautiful presentation. I chose to stay in one of the houses in the grounds and was happy I did as the short walk through the beautiful grounds just added to the experience. Whilst not inexpensive I felt that it was worth the money and came home feeling just great. nb the talks are given in French.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Blainville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Last week, we had the pleasure and honour of being at the Spa Eastman. It is absolutely gorgeous and so very relaxing. Its a place where you can really get away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The people and staff are so friendly. They are always there to lend a hand and to make your stay absolutely perfect. It is quiet and peaceful. The place is amazing and very clean. We would recommend anyone to go there and even call them lucky to do so. Enjoy your stay! Remember, its a place to get away from it all... so no phones, internet and tv. I have to say, after only a couple of hours, you ll realize you dont even miss these things.

Room Tip: If you want airconditioning, reserve your room in the main lobby. The outside pavillions are very n...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We spent a hole day at the spa and ate their awful lunch, there is a difference between healthy and not tasty. It wasn't calm, the outside pool is nice but not terrific. If you want to spend a great week-end, go Sacacomie instead ! it's the same price but nothing is comparable !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
SpaEastman, Directeur général at Spa Eastman, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
We really want to thank you for taking the time to share your comment with us.

We are glad that you appreciated our location, the cleanliness of our facilities and the overall quality of our service.

It is truly important to us to get such feedback because, even though we really want to take care of the quality, quantity, taste and presentation of our dishes, our main goal is to please you.

We are sincerely sorry that it did not meet your expectations. But again, thank you for taking the time.

Manon Drapeau
Assistant General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food was terrific (good quality healthy foods: green greeting smoothies, sprouts, chia seeds, vegetarian and vegan food!); not only was it healthy but very tasty! I love to eat good quality food.
The spas were relaxing: the temperature was cold but the spas remain hot so it created a wonderful relaxing steam… our room was very comfy (we didn’t t want to get out of bed)
What I really appreciated also was the freedom to get in or get out of a course…the teachers (nutrition teacher, gym teacher, etc) there would constantly remind us how important it is to just feel free to get out or in a course, and that the whole purpose of our stay was for us to relax and not stress ourselves with the scheduled activities.
We had a somewhat bad experience there, and we really appreciated that they responded quickly to our concern. Even after we checked out we received and email to confirm that the problem was solved! To me, there service is top notch!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Hi!

We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Indeed, we take a precious care to satisfy our clients and make sure that your stay answers, better yet exceeds, your expectations. This is why your comments are so valuable to us.

Thank you for sharing.

Manon Drapeau
Assistant General Manager
sunlover070
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

The spa, restaurants and rooms at this hotel were lovely. We, a group of ladies usually travel to different resorts every year. This is one I hope we return to,

Room Tip: We chose a room in one of the cottages and loved it!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
La Grange, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have visited Eastman for a few years and each time I come I wonder why I do not come more often. The property is beautiful, simple with a level of comfort that makes you feel like home. The food is out of this world and creative if you like healthy meals. Spa services are wellness focus and not just pampering... I know I will go back again

• Stayed March 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

My soon to be hubby and I spent a weekend there. We had a modest but very clean and nice room in the main spa area. The installations are also very clean.

The food, all organic, was delicious. If I could eat like that everyday I would definitely turn into a vegetarian.

I found Strom's (in Nous Island) installations more complete than Eastman's. Therefore I'd have to say it's a bit overpriced for what's offer.

I went for a Pilates class that could have been more well organized and taken more seriously as I felt it was a waste of time particularly when you exercise regularly.... The lady giving the class is pregnant and in charge of every other activity given on that particular day (so only the Pilates class but a long walk and a exercises in the pool) what maybe explains the lack of 'seriousness'.

I had two massages. One with a young very timid and not so strong man, the second one (in couples) with a more experienced, older and stronger gentleman. That was really relaxing and better than the first.

In all I left Eastman feeling really good.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the main spa area.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Spa Eastman? Share your experiences!