Travelling from Ottawa to Maine, we spent one night at the Auberge Ripplecove. The room was beautiful, spotless and had a lovely view of the lake.
The front desk staff were tremendously helpful, extremely efficient and even recommended a terrific hike which we enjoyed before returning to the resort for a memorable dinner. Excellent food. We were just past the busy season so we had the restaurant pretty much to ourselves.
The grounds and amenities are great as well.
We would love to return and spend more time exploring this beautiful region of the Quebec Townships!
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Ripplecove Hotel Ayer`s Cliff
- Auberge Ripplecove And Spa
- Auberge Ripplecove Hotel
- Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel Quebec, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Canada's finest resort hotels, this 5 Star rated property enjoys a pristine location on a private 12 acre lakeside peninsula complete with English gardens and 300 year old pines. Choose from 31 luxury rooms, suites and two cottages. Taste our award winning cuisine and wines at Le Riverain, dining at Ripplecove. Indulge yourself at Arboressence, spa at Ripplecove with our vast array of treatments. Enjoy on-site activities such as lounging on the beach, boating, playing tennis, swimming in our outdoor heated pool, biking and relaxing in our 4 season hot tub. Nearby antiquing, golf courses, skiing, shopping and summer theatre provide lots to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.