We stayed here for 3 nights in suite #26 and was really beautiful. We had a large terrace facing the lake. The view was amazing. This suite is located in an annex building a few feet from the main building. So quiet, so peaceful, romantic, perfect for relaxing. The area near the annex is really beautiful with the chairs and the dock extending in the water. As for the dinner, we had the pleasure of eating dinner on the outside patio for 2 nights. The food was excellent and the view absolutely magical. The patio is located really close to the water which makes you feel connected with nature. The breakfast was also very good. You expect the food to be good as this is a four-diamond restaurant. The hotel is so charming and the service is very good. Friendly, professional staff without being stuffy. Room was expensive but well worth it. The 2 only drawbacks are related to the bed: only a queen bed which is rare for a suite, and there was no duvet, only blankets (not typical of a 5 star hotel). But again, nothing is perfect, we would definitely go back, can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Canada's finest resort hotels, this 5 Star rated property enjoys a pristine location on a private 12 acre lakeside peninsula complete with English gardens and 300 year old pines. Choose from 31 luxury rooms, suites and two cottages. Taste our award winning cuisine and wines at Le Riverain, dining at Ripplecove. Indulge yourself at Arboressence, spa at Ripplecove with our vast array of treatments. Enjoy on-site activities such as lounging on the beach, boating, playing tennis, swimming in our outdoor heated pool, biking and relaxing in our 4 season hot tub. Nearby antiquing, golf courses, skiing, shopping and summer theatre provide lots to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Ripplecove And Spa
- Auberge Ripplecove Hotel Ayer`s Cliff
- Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel Quebec, Canada