We spent a beautiful Wedding week-end at the cozy Ripplecove Auberge.We loved the 5 person log cabin by the lake.It was very comfortable .We liked it so much we now want to
buy a log cabin of our own.Although it rained on and off the day of the Wedding it was a lovely day that all my guests really appreciated.The food and service were all five star.
The view of the lake added much beauty to our special day.Many thanks to every-one who contributed to our special day!
Renee Berg and Christopher Hands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Canada's finest resort hotels, this 5 Star rated property enjoys a pristine location on a private 12 acre lakeside peninsula complete with English gardens and 300 year old pines. Choose from 31 luxury rooms, suites and two cottages. Taste our award winning cuisine and wines at Le Riverain, dining at Ripplecove. Indulge yourself at Arboressence, spa at Ripplecove with our vast array of treatments. Enjoy on-site activities such as lounging on the beach, boating, playing tennis, swimming in our outdoor heated pool, biking and relaxing in our 4 season hot tub. Nearby antiquing, golf courses, skiing, shopping and summer theatre provide lots to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Ripplecove And Spa
- Auberge Ripplecove Hotel Ayer`s Cliff
- Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel Quebec, Canada