“an excellant choice of a place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Charlottetown PE

You added Super 8 Charlottetown PE to your Saves list
Super 8 Charlottetown PE
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 York Pt Road, Cornwall, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C0A 1H0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cornwall
UPPER TANTALLON
“an excellant choice of a place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

my wife, grandson and I found this motel to be very, very clean and well looked after. The pool area was just immaculate...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fabiana C, General Manager at Super 8 Charlottetown PE, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review, we appreciate your time.
I am glad to know you had a wonderful stay at our property.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

Thank you again and have a super day.

Fabiana Connolly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Wow what an amazing front desk staff. Any question I had about the beaches on PEI or great places to eat was all answered by the front desk supervisor. The rest of the staff were amazing and also very very helpful. The room that I requested was beautiful and clean. The breakfast was amazing and hot and I really enjoyed the fresh tims coffee every morning. I will be coming back to the Super 8 every time I go to visit the Island. Thanks for making my stay a wonderful one. Oh BTW the POOL IS WONDERFUL AND CLEAN. you don't get that just anywhere.

Room Tip: I had the King Suit and It was newly renovated and beautiful.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Fabiana C, General Manager at Super 8 Charlottetown PE, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review.
At the Super 8 Charlottetown, our goal is to make our guests experience very positive and offer a great service to each of our guests, and I am glad to hear you had an excellent stay.
Looking forward to seeing you again in the future !
Have a SUPER day.
Apopka, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The hotel was nice inside and out. The young gentleman that checked us in and out was very nice, friendly and informative. The room was nice and comfortable and the breakfast was catered by Tim Horton. It is a good location to stay if you want to avoid staying in the downtown area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time and thank you for writing us such a wonderful review.
Hope to see you again in the near future !

Have a great day,
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Don't accept room 109, another Trip-Advisor member who stayed in Sept 2012 said. It wasn't just the noise, which I agree is there. That whole hall is "pet friendly" I booked this hotel months ago. You would think booking months early might reserve you a reasonable room, away from noise and pet hair, but no.
My husband has severe allergies to pet dander. The room smelled strongly of some sort of disinfectant or chemical smell (perhaps to get rid of the pet smell?) and turning on the air conditioning fan only exasperated it because of the pet hair in the system. We complained but were told the hotel was full. Nice. We had to sleep with my husband as close to the open window all night long. In October. If you do book here, and have any allergies whatsoever, make certain that they are aware well in advance perhaps.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I understand how valuable your time is and I apreciate your time to write us a review.
I would like to explain that being a 'pet friendly' property as we are, we often have pets stay in the designated areas, and when the hotel is full and no special requests are made in the reservations, the rooms are assigned accordingly to room type booked.
I hope you give us another chance to provide you with a better experience, and I would suggest that you let us know ahead of time about any allergies or special requests you might have, so we will do our best to accomodate you and your family.
Again, thank you for your time.
Have a great day.
Fabiana Connolly

Been to Super 8 Charlottetown PE? Share your experiences!