“Worth the stop” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Chowder, Seafood, Family Fare, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Opening Island Favorites was a dream come true for me, having over six years experience in the food service industry I noticed the most crucial standards have been declining. Quality of product and customer satisfaction is what Island Favorites strives for; I just knew that there had to be a better way. I opened Island Favorites in May, 2012 I am not a chef although I strive for excellence each and every day. The look on my customer's faces says it all even after indulging in just one bite! Join us at Island Favorites where we have a strong desire to make your Island seafood experience a memorable one. PEI's first and only restaurant to specialize in Lobster Rolls. We also offer the finest Lobster Chowder, PEI Loaded Baked Potatoes, Panini's, and a healthy variety of children's items. Hungry and heading to the beach? Let us provide you with a Family Beach Pack. Island Favorites takes pride in offering the freshest ingredients in a non- deep frying environment. Our mission is to raise the standards of service by always putting the customer first. Not one customer will leave Island Favorites without feeling 100% satisfied.
Ottawa, Canada
“Worth the stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped here due to trip advisor (in fact they had a page printed showing their reviews). We were recommended the lobster grilled cheese. Had one and very pleased with the outcome. For the price well worth the stop. Cheap, fast, nice people.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“Yummy Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

What can I say? The best lobster roll ever.
I went with a group of friend just to try the food even it os not lunch time. I ate three small rolls. They are so so so so good, fresh anf tastey. I am back to alberta now. I will miss that lobster roll everyday. >_<
P.S. Left a note on the wall in Burmese.

Canada
“Loved It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Tried the sailor's sampler and loved all three of them!! Will definitely be back the next time we are on the island.

Visited July 2014
Elmsdale, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Unreal lobster rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went during Cavendish beach music fest and the lobster rolls were all he could talk about after! They are so good it is unreal! The seafood chowder is delicious. Our experience was nothing short of fantastic! We could eat them for every meal!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PEI
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My ten year old says "awesome to the moon and back, and the lemonade is really good too!"

Great service, best lobster roll for sure.

• Visited July 2014