We recently stayed at North Winds for a couple of days and I was impressed with the cleanliness and layout of the rooms, especially with the digital tv and the air conditioning. The rooms were very reasonably priced and everything was so well kept. The rooms were so clean - something very important to me and I am hard to please on that score! We would definitely stay there again.
My only complaints are extremely minor ones: the breakfast, while very good, was a bit chaotic and I think the room could use a layout makeover so that people aren't getting in each other's way so much while they are trying to go to the different stations and around the tables. It might be worthwhile to extend the hours as well, so that everyone isn't trying to go at the same time. The other thing was the pool - we tried to go swimming but the water was freezing! My son didn't want to swim in it, and for him to refuse a pool it has to be pretty cold. :)
However, neither of these things would prevent me from enthusiastically recommending the Brackley Beach North Winds to anyone going to PEI. Friendly service, clean rooms, and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural property just 2 miles to National Park Beach. Open year round 13 miles to Charlottetown or Cavendish .We are very central with a delux continental breakfast included. Our property has a complete gym,hot tub outside,Sauna,and an indoor pool.We feature 13 kitchenettes with three beds ea,21 two person whirpool tubs units and all our rooms are extra large. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Brackley Beach North Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackley Beach North Winds Hotel Brackley Beach
- Brackley Beach North Winds Prince Edward Island, Canada