“Relax to the max!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bonshaw
Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast
You added Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
293 Green Road, Bonshaw, Prince Edward Island C0A 1C0 , Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Bonshaw B&B and Inns
manitoba
“Relax to the max!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

I found this beautiful B & B thought the PEI tourism web site. Booking was extremely easy this way, giving both dates available and current links to sites that I required.
Our hosts were extremely helpful right from the start, providing directions, etc. The photos on their web page are exactly as you will find the B & B, spectacular. They were very helpful with suggestions for my vacation, providing information about good restraunts, (Lot 30 in Charlettown-you have got to go there!!) and suggesting must do's while visiting this gorgeous island. My room was simply extraordinary, "The Morning Glory". Spotlessly clean and fresh. Lots of towels provided, along with robes and footwear to access the hot tub. So many little extras in the room too: candles, bath oils, lotions, flowers, beautiful decorations and a new stain glass piece hung in the window. Candles burning upon arrival. I found the location very quiet and romantic. Great place for a honeymoon or aniversary. Breakfast and service was also very good, they are very accomodating to their guests. I would definately return to Bonshaw Breezes next time I vacation in PEI.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

I probably would not even write a review except for the fact that Sharon advised me to not write one unless I said marvelous things. I will agree with most reviews that the food was good. As for the room. it was adequate. I think Sharon and her husband should spend the weekend in our room. I would like to know which one chooses the side of the bed that is up against the wall! And will they really hang clothes in that closet? They are so obsessed with the 5-star rating that they sacrificed an easily accessible bed in lieu of a seating area. We were not told about laundry services, nor were we told where the hot tub was located. We spent two and a half weeks in the Atlantic provinces and this was by far our most expensive accommodation. In hindsight I don't think the zucchini pancakes were worth it.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Richardson, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

We stayed 2 nights in the Heavenly Morning Glory room (w/actual morning glories right outside) on our first visit to PEI. Sharon & Dave proved to be excellent hosts to us as the only guests. They helped up plan our sightseeing outings and dining. The breakfasts were full and very tasty with mostly local ingredients.
The view from the balcony was a beautiful pastoral scene. Our room in this modern B&B was good sized with a very spacious bath including jet tub, shower, and dual lavatories. We used the complementary laundry facilities which saved us a lot of time and trouble.
Central Charlottetown is 20-30 minutes away for dining. Many establishments were closed for the season in early October or soon would be. The B&B is centrally located in PEI for day trips.

Williamston, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

Bonshaw Breezes was in a beautiful setting; high in the hills. It was very peaceful and quiet. When I return to PEI I will make certain to return to Bonshaw Breezes. Sharon and Dave were both very helpful in making our stay enjoyable. We sought advise on restaurants and trip plan to see PEI. All their suggestions fit our group perfectly. Thank you Sharon and Dave! ! !

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

My husband and I were on a whirlwind book tour and when we arrived at Bonshaw Breezes we were jet lagged and stressed...we spent 4 wonderful days with Dave and Sharon and by the time we left we were totally relaxed. They go above and beyond...from the wonderful breakfasts each morning to the amenities in the very comfortable rooms.
It is truly a home away from home, and we would highly recommend staying at Bonshaw Breezes next time you visit PEI...

Brad and Diane - Vancouver BC

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Fredericton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

My wife and I in the midst of planning a weekend getaway to PEI let our fingers do the walking and 'googled' our way to Bonshaw Breezes. Based upon numerous favorable reviews we booked a three night stay, and we were not disappointed.

Sharon and Dave are amazing hosts, very friendly and outgoing ensuring you have everything you need to make your stay a great one. They provided maps, tourism information, weather insights, and 'personal knowledge' of the local cuisine, offering to go as far as making dinner reservations on our behalf.

Supper was amazing! Upon our arrival we had arranged to have a 3 course meal at Bonshaw Breezes. Presentation was superb, taste was fantastic and portion size fit for a king. We were really impressed with the attention to detail paid towards using locally grown fresh elements in all prepared dishes, a true taste of PEI. It was one of the highlights of our stay, our only regret was not having Sharon and Dave prepare all our dinners.

Room was inviting! We stayed three evenings in the 'Morning Glory' Suite. The intent of our stay was a romantic relaxing environment and this room was perfect. The room was clean with nice decor. The bed was plush and comfortable, the towels, facecloths and other products of highest quality. The five piece bath, paired with the large jacuzzi was definitely a nice way to relax after a long day. The walk-out deck was also nicely decorated and inviting, a great space to watch an early sunrise or evening sunset.

Breakfast is amazing! I typically am a grab and go coffee drinker when it comes to breakfast, I'm glad I wasn't in this instance. Breakfast was served in 3 courses and was simply astounding. Flavorful with every bite, and extremely filling to the point that lunch wasn't a possibility until mid-afternoon.

We had a great stay and would gladly recommend Bonshaw Breezes to our friends. There is such incredible value for such nice accommodations, amazing meals and warm hosts.

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

My wife and I spent two very enjoyable nights at Bonshaw Breezes. It was everything a B@B should be. Sharon and Dave were very gracious hosts and we enjoyed our time with them.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!